About Nicola Canessa and CBA Studio Legale e Tributario
Areas of expertise:
M&A, Trade law, Companies law, Trusts, Real Estate, Alternative Dispute Resolutions
Place and date of birth: Alessandria, April 18th 1959
Legal Attorney since 1986. Lawyer since 1992.Court of cassation Counsel since 2University:Law Degree, Pavia University, 1984
• In 1992 founder of his own legal firm having seats in Milan and Florence
• From September 1st 2001 until April 30th 2004, partner of KLegal (KPMG partnership)
• May 1st 2004: Partner in Camozzi & Bonissoni, now CBA Studio Legale e Tributario
• Charter member of “APA 90” association for the promotion of arbitration in Italy,
• Charter member of “Il Trust in Italia”;
• Member of STEP, Society of trust and estate pratictioners;
• Scientific Director of Master Ipsoa of M&A and commercial agreements“ 2007/2008/2009;
• member of IBA, International Bar Association
• I trust interni, Il sole 24 ore, 2001
• Il diritto di superficie, Il sole 24 ore, 2002
• Economia digitale, Ipsoa, 2002
• Family governance Continuità dell’impresa e passaggio generazionale, Ipsoa, 2006
• Amministrazione e controllo nella spa e nella srl, Responsabilità e strumenti di protezione, Cedam, 2007
CBA Studio Legale e Tributario was born by the merger of two important firms, Camozzi Bonissoni Varrenti & Associati and Studio Associato LCA – avvocati e commercialisti d’impresa, which boast of a strong and multi-year experience in the field of legal and tax assistance rendered to a wide variety of Italian industries and companies, and to foreign ones interested to invest and operate in Italy.
The Firm is composed of 45 partners and more than 180 professionals, and operates from offices in Milan, Rome, Padua, Venice and Munich.
The assistance given to the client is tailored to meet the needs in accordance with the client’s circumstances and projects ranging from medium-small size business entities to multinational corporations and complex transactions.
KNOWLEDGE AND STRATEGY
The professional skills of each team member are recognized and utilized and, at the same time, the expertise of each one is enhanced by the reciprocal exchange of different professional points of view and experiences.
The continuous internal training programme allows our professionals to provide timely and effective responses to the needs and requirements of clients and of the market.
CBA Studio Legale e Tributario strategy is particularly focused on providing high quality of professional services through qualified teams, characterized by technical expertises in tax and legal matters and an active presence of each partner.
We constantly observe the development of the microeconomic and macroeconomic aggregates and of the law system, maintaining continuous relations with Universities and the representatives of the most important economic institutions in the country, such as Banca d’Italia, Consob, UIC (Italian Foreign Exchange Office), the Ministry of Economic Activities and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.